The MyFoodAllergyTeam site is a social network for people living with food allergies. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for advice about your food allergies, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- Meet Others
- What is the golden rule?
- How to use the navigation button on the top right of the page.
- Private email exchange feature
- How do I leave a comment?
- How do I edit/post an update?
- How do I remove/edit an update or comment?
- How do I add a link to my post?
- What are notifications?